Most of the meals this week will be from items I have in the “pantry.” I do need to stock up on a few things though, so I will try to make the most out of what I already have.
- I have all of this. Will serve with salad and bread.
- Have nice Ham Hock in the freezer that Will be cooked with it.
- A Substitute could be split pea soup.
- This was a splurge- a $22.75 whole free range, organic chicken. It should make a lovely roast, and I should get at least 3 meals out of it.
- Home made wheat tortillias. Out of the freezer. Can add the recipe if an body wants it.
- No body but me likes tomatoes SO I don’t buy them.
- I will be playing with my own Taco seasoning—I have the spices
- Meatballs from the freezer.
- An easy substitute would be spaghetti
- We will actually get Pizza out b/c we have plans .
- I will boil the carcass etc strain and Freeze any left over stock. Use what I need to make soup