This is My grocery List…You will probably need to edit it. I hope to eventually find a way to add a complete grocery list feature using Shopping List soft ware from Home Plan Software. This is a great FREE download that I have been using since 2004 or 2005. I highly recommend using it if you are serious about sticking to a food budget–you know how much you are going to spend BEFORE you even get to the Market.
ALSO: In the next few weeks I will be doing some restocking of the freezer…so I am gearing up with supplies. “??” means I do not have a recent price on record. I will edit this, or post a new page with my actual grocery costs after I do my shopping next weekend.
- 3 Gallons Milk- local dairy (non organic, and Pasturized) – 9.56
- 1 Qt Heavy Cream- local dairy (non organic, and Pasturized) 3.06
- 1 Qt Yogurt-Local, organic, -4.06
- 5 Dozen eggs-(free range, local, no antibiotic these will be used for regular cooking and some bulk cooking) – $13.00
- 1 Bag Crispin Apples- Local, -4.88
- 1 sald Bouquet bag from Fingerlakes fresh-2.00
- 3 Lbs Potatoes- Organic, local- 6.00
- 2 lbs Bacon- local market-10.11
- 2 Large block of Kraft Cheddar cheese- BJ’s – 14.00
- 2 cans Refried Beans–??
- Tortillia chips–??
- Large container of cottage cheese-??
- Lasagna Noodles–??
- Frozen Chicken Pieces-3.99
- Canned or frozen Corn, Green Beans,